Radsberg b. Klagenfurt 1887-1959 Viktring b. Klagenfurt
After graduating from high school in 1905 at the Academy for Fine Arts in Vienna with Griepenkerl and Delug. He spent the First World War as a war painter mainly on the southern front. In 1918 Truppe settled in Brno, where he was the artistic director of the Society of Friends of Art. In 1938 he became a professor at the Dresden Art Academy.
He bought the house in Viktring from the painter Anton Gregoritsch, where he then stayed every summer. In 1945 it became his main residence, where he ran a painting and drawing school until 1957. Numerous trips in Europe and overseas.
In the late 30s and early 40s, participation in several exhibitions organized for representative and propaganda purposes of the regime of the time. In the early years he was still committed to the landscape impressionism of the Viktring school, later only formal perfectionism, apart from all modern trends of the time.
As a master of the genre and especially of the still life, he achieved great recognition and is still considered the main representative of traditional painting in Carinthia.